Too Bad! I long to be a good wife but can’t find anyone to marry me

<By Richmond C. Amadi>
I’m 28. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.

Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe.

All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.

My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 28, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation.

48 Comments

1. Fola

July 12, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Only if truly she possesess the good quality of a wife material as claimed. i like to meet with her so we can get to understudy each other on deteminant of good relationship. Whatsapp 08056545570.

2. Sammy

July 12, 2016 at 12:45 PM

I will be the perfect husband. Call or whatsapp me:08162234946.

3. ochibuogwu5

July 12, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Have you accepted Jesus Christ into your life as your PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR? IF NOT DO SO NOW “Lord Jesus Christ, I come to you NOW, I accept you as MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR THIS VERY MOMENT. I acknowledge that I am sinner and I confess all my sins to you (call the names of all the sins you can remember you have ever committed till this moment) and I believe YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD {Jn.19:34} which you poured out on the Cross of Calvary for all the sins of mankind has washed away my sins. From this day Lord Jesus Christ come into my life and possess every hidden-secrets and external aspects of my life now and forever. Amen.” You are now a born-again and the Holy Spirit is living inside you {Jn.14:17} always invite HIM to take CHARGE OF EVERY BIT OF YOUR LIFE every passing second thus “Holy Spirit I welcome YOU into my life now in Jesus Name. Amen.” He IS GOD and HE IS ALWAYS WITH YOU TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE EVERY GOOD THING GOD DESIGNED FOR YOUR LIFE INCLUDING MARRIAGE {JN.14:26}. TALK TO HIM AS YOU WOULD TALK TO ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING, He is listening and He will lead you to the MAN GOD HAS DESTINED FOR. This is why Jesus Christ sent HIM to US in order to help us receive manifestations of all our quest and need in Christ Jesus {Phil.4:19}

4. adeboye

July 12, 2016 at 3:13 PM

Mama u are beautiful god will help u dis is my no 08032737951

5. christtestimony

July 14, 2016 at 11:33 AM

People with godly comment are the comments you should embraced. Few to mention, comment from ochibuogwu5 seems to cover all the godly comments. You desired the best from your maker, Jesus Christ without him you not get the best , I am afraid it may seems late but my greatest fear is that you will not fall to the hand of wrong ones. Just trust in the lord prov. 3:5. shalom!

6. Chinedu chinedu

December 24, 2017 at 12:07 PM

l will marry you if you can submitted to me.09067670863 if you can love me .visit Facebook.watsap

You must be logged in to post a comment Login